Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A gift from Google Adwords helped my SpiderWeb business

The SpiderWeb Marketing System is meant to take 5 minutes a day to promote. That's if you can afford the Google adwords, otherwise you must resort to clicking on the traffic exchanges or using safelists. I followed the SpiderWeb setup videos with interest and set up my Google adwords campaign, but did not activate it due to lack of funds. So, the campaign sat there until one day last week when I got a phonecall from Google Australia! They wanted to know why I hadn't activated my campaign, if there was anything they could do to help, and if I'd like a free credit of $50! Well yes! So now my campaign is launched, I've used about $29 of the credit, and I've got 8 new signups which comes to a total of 17 referrals. Adwords really works, I'll be using them as much as possible from now on.

No comments: