Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The joys of building a list

I am so happy to be building my lists. Finally, I've got a way to tie together everything which I am promoting, and to present it to people in a sensible way which can help them.

My first list is called "You have the Power - make money your way and be financially free". It shows people how to get their confidence back in online marketing, especially if all they've done is spend money and go broke trying. I've had one appreciative email already, which was a real boost.

My second list is called "Build your list with ease". I show people how to set up their first list in 4 easy steps, using free resources. After all, you can always switch to expensive paid resources when you can afford it, but in the meantime you are making some money and, perhaps even more importantly, learning by doing.

Now, back to promoting!

No comments: