Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A shift in my perception

I've been earnestly promoting all sorts of business opportunities which look sound and worthy, and yet I've had very little success considering all the hours I've put in.

This made me wonder about what was actually going on, and I realized a few things:

1. Nobody actually wants a "business opportunity" - what we all want is the money and the freedom to do what we want. We accept the "opportunity" because we believe it will give us some sort of shortcut to achieving our dreams. Now this might seem like a very small distinction, but to me this little kernel of truth is a very important and fundamental idea because it affects the way I choose what I will promote and participate in.

2. I realized that for some reason, I felt that I had to really work at a program to get useful results, so I just dismissed those programs which promised to give me something just for participating. What if they are not all crap? What if I can press the "easy" button for a change?

3. I've been so obsessed with promoting these great products which are supposed to bring me financial bliss that I have put my creative projects very much on the back burner, and yet it is these creative projects which are more likely to actually get me real money in the long run, as they are unique and useful in their own niches. Not to mention, they are a whole lot more fun!

So, as these thoughts were gelling in my mind, I began to see the opportunities before me differently. Suddenly I found that "easy" opportunities were in my face all over the place. I chose one called Gorilla Millions, and my downlines are growing before my eyes! I'm not saying that Gorilla Millions is the holy grail, but so far it is looking really, really nice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. There are many people who are trying to find ways in internet marketing, websites like this would be a great help for the striving people which provides best online business opportunity.