Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Building traffic exchange downlines - not so easy!

I realized early on that I need downlines in the traffic exchanges to get enough credits. Sometimes, my credits earned are used up before I've even finished surfing.

I've been promoting the highly recommended Traffic Hoopla, which has resulted in about three referrals. I'd like a better result than that! Something about it just doesn't grab people, even though it is a good and useful system.

The new Marketing Resource Center is going ok. Two referrals so far.

My best and newest find is CyberWheelers, which promotes all the best traffic exchanges and Traffic Hoopla as well. It makes a list of all your traffic exchange surf links, making it easy to sign in to all of them with tabbed browsing, and it has a variety of pages which you can advertise with. Nice system!

If you want to know more about tabbed browsing with Firefox, read the CyberWheelers article here.

No comments: