Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reality Networkers, growing quietly in the background

Months ago, I joined Reality Networkers. This is a team-building network, where you build a team to take into any program of your choice. You then have a group of solid and reliable entrepreneurs under you, and the dead wood has been weeded out!

My downlines at Reality Networkers have been growing steadily, with not too much effort on my part. People can readily see the value in the program.

I am waiting for my first level of 5 to become "active", which means they have each brought in at least 5 people and paid their $25 fee. At that point I will get a small commission, and we'll keep working to build my team.

1 comment:

Darren Molyneux said...

I have to agree with you Carol reality networkers
has got to be the no1 home business out there
i have built my team to 389 members
keep up the great work with R-N
and i will see you at the top

Regards Darren
http://www.workthenet.ws