Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Was I hasty in dismissing Online Business Alliance as a dud?

I'm having second thoughts here. I've seen so many positive reports on OBA, and I really like the atmosphere in the back office. The people are genuinely friendly and helpful, it feels good to be there.

In the meantime I have learned that it is much easier to promote a product which helps many online marketers, than to promote a business opportunity directly. Perhaps I've been comparing apples with oranges.

For example, I had no problem getting signups for PayitForward4Profits, Marketing Resource Center, and SpiderWeb, all of which are tools for building downlines and residual income in several programs.

I'll give OBA another chance, but this time I will be promoting it indirectly with CyberWheelers, which is a traffic exchange downline builder and very useful for any online marketer.

No comments: